We comply with the General Data Protection Regulation 2018, and electronic communications will be made in accordance with the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations (PECR).
By disclosing personal information to us in person, on the telephone or via our website, customers consent to the collection, storage and processing of information in the manner set out in this policy.
‘The Site’ means www.brassinconcert.com
‘We/Us/ Our’ refers to the Brass in Concert, and as the owners of the website.
‘You/Your’ refers to users of The Site.
Brass in Concert: Charity number: 1138309 17. Address: Montalbo Road, Barnard Castle, DL12 8BP If you have any questions, concerns or complaints about how we use your data, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
The types of information we collect and how we collect it:
We only collect the information that is necessary to carry out our business, provide the services you have requested and to keep you informed. We collect the personal data that you may volunteer as part of e-newsletter sign-ups, donation form, or other online form such as a competition form or evaluation form. Personal information we collect may include:
- your full name and title, gender, date of birth
- postal address, email address and phone number
- current interests and activities
- Pages you visit and activity you undertake on our websites
Third party cookies
For information please view the links below:
Please note that if you delete, block or otherwise restrict cookies, or if you use a different device or Internet browser, you may need to renew your opt-out choice. Alternatively, you can also delete these cookies directly within your browser options.
Why we collect your personal information and how we use it:
When we ask you to provide your personal information we will let you know why we are asking, and how we will use your data, by directing you towards this notice. Data we hold may be used by us for to send you promotional, marketing or fundraising information by electronic means. These types of communications can include:
- Information about products, services or events for families, such as exhibitions, events, or retail offers.
- News and updates about Fantastic for Families and marketing or supporter e-newsletters.
- Information on our fundraising operations, including occasional requests to consider giving financial support to Fantastic for Families, or to ask you to consider supporting us in other ways.
For all cases of data provided we will contact you based on consent, when you have given us your data and consented that we may contact you.
How we protect your data
We understand that your personal information and privacy are important to you. We make every effort to ensure that the information you share with us is recorded accurately, retained securely and used only according to your wishes.
All of our email communications contain the option to unsubscribe instantly. You can also unsubscribe at any time by emailing us at email@example.com.
We protect your personal information and adhere to all current GDPR legislation with respect to protecting privacy. We do not give out, sell or trade our mailing list data with third parties. The information you provide will be used primarily to keep you informed about the activities of Brass in Concert.
Some of our service providers may have access to your data in order to perform services on our behalf – such as NE6, our web developers, and Brass Bands England, our delivery partners. Whilst Brass in Concert remains the data controller, we make sure anyone who provides a service for Brass in Concert meets our standards for data security. They will not use your data for anything other than the clearly defined purpose relating to the service that they are providing.
We will keep your information until you unsubscribe from our emails. From time to time we may screen our database to remove inactive users so as to ensure we are contacting only people interested in our service. We will not keep more information than we need.
All Intellectual Property Rights in and to the Site and all content and materials contained therein are owned by and shall remain owned by Brass in Concert. You may view, download and print any materials and information made available to you through the Site subject to the following terms:
- the material and information may only be used for your personal and non-commercial purposes;
- the material and information shall not be reproduced or included in any other work or publication in any medium;
- the material and information may not be modified or altered in any way;
- the material and information may not be distributed or sold to any third party;
- you may not remove any copyright or other proprietary notices contained in the material or the information
While we endeavour to ensure that the information on the Site is correct, we do not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the material on the Site. Commentary and information is not intended to amount to advice and you should not rely on it without seeking independent advice for your circumstances. We may make changes to the material on the Site, or to the products and prices described in it, at any time without notice. The material on the Site may be out of date, and we make no commitment to update such material.
We will exercise all reasonable skill and care in providing the Site. Some materials and information on the Site are provided by third parties and therefore we are not able to guarantee the accuracy, completeness, currency or reliability of any such materials or information.
- death or personal injury caused by our negligence; or
- any loss suffered by you as a result of your reliance on any fraudulent misrepresentation made by us to you;
Subject to (a) and 9b) above we shall not be liable for:
- any direct loss, claim or damage;
- any indirect loss, claim or damage, or any punitive, special, incidental or consequential damages of any kind; or
- any loss of profit or loss of savings or loss or corruption of data (in each case whether direct or indirect), in each case whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability, or otherwise, which arises out of or is in any way connected with (i) any use of this Site or its contents including any User Generated Content on the Site; (ii) any failure or delay in the use of any component of the Site or any service including, without limitation, any unavailability of the Site or the services irrespective of the duration of any period of unavailability; or (iii) any use of or reliance upon any information, material, software, products, services and related graphics obtained through the Site, in all cases even if we have been forewarned of the possibility of such loss or damage.
Without limiting the effect of clauses above, due to the inherent risks of using the internet, we cannot be liable for any damage to, or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or any other property when using or browsing the Site. The downloading or other acquisition of any materials or information through the Site is done at your own discretion and risk and with your agreement that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the downloading or acquisition of any such materials. We will notify you of any such claims or proceedings and keep you informed as to the progress of such claims or proceedings.